Dissertations for Good for organisations
Dissertations for Good is a platform connecting you with a network of university students across the UK, to help answer your important questions about environmental, economic or social sustainability.
You can work directly with students to get your research questions answered, contributing to the growing field of sustainability research. You will also be helping students gain important work experience and skill development while relating their degree to the biggest challenge our world is facing.
Becoming a member grants your organisation access to a growing network of 800+ students from universities across the whole of the UK for one calendar year. It allows you to post ideas for research subjects, view students' ideas and hear about interesting events and opportunities coming up.
You can register without membership, but you'll need to be a member to access the additional benefits listed below. The annual membership costs are based on the size and type of your organisation. Membership includes:
- Suggested partnerships based on your research interests
- A visit onsite from us to introduce you and your team to the scheme
- The ability to register an unlimited number of project ideas on the database
- Guidance documents to assist in forming a successful partnership
- Template materials to publicise the scheme internally and externally
- Considerable savings compared to commercial research/consultancy offerings.
|No. full-time equivalent employees||Public/third sector||Private sector|
|<10 (micro-sized)||£100 (20 free spaces per year)||£1,000|
|Please get in touch to discuss your options|
Full details are in this brief.