NUS – what are student-led organisations around the world doing on the sustainable development goals?
were launched in 2015 as key priorities for making the world more sustainable. They cover:
- No poverty
- Zero hunger
- Good health and wellbeing
- Quality education
- Gender equality
- Clean water and sanitation
- Affordable and clean energy
- Decent work and economic growth
- Industry, innovation and infrastructure
- Reduced inequalities
- Sustainable cities and communities
- Climate action
- Life below water
- Life on land
- Peace, justice and strong institution
- Partnerships for the goals
- Responsible consumption and production
We are interested in finding out what student-led organisations are doing on them.
Number of students partnered with: 2
Current status: Available to partner with
Found your match?